
And now Felipe would like to tell something about himself:
Hi! I’m a third year tourism student at TAMK. I’m from Spain and I’ve lived in Finland for almost eight years now. Two weeks ago, I saw on the bulleting board of TAMK intranet a notice for practical training vacancy at TAMK International Services. I thought to myself that it would be a good opportunity for me to get more work experience, and especially, to better know more about how TAMK works not only on the outside but also on the inside. I applied for it and got interviewed... and the best of all is that I got the post!! I’m really psyched about it! At the moment, I’m working and doing my practical training at TAMK and I really feel like I’m an important part of an important entity as well as I’m allowed to have an opinion and help develop TAMK! Honest!
Text: Felipe Ludena
Photo: Elina Mannerhovi
No comments:
Post a Comment