Friday, 29 August 2014

Winter is coming...

Well met, ladies and gentlemen! It is the end of an age, when my reign as the intern comes to an end...

I'm an international business student, and after my exchange period abroad it was time for my practical training. I saw the job advertisement for TAMK international services and thought to myself: "this is exactly the job for me. I'm the man they are looking for." After an interview it came to pass that I started as an intern at the international services on April 1st 2014. I was to work there for five months trying to make some sense out of the various tasks the services deal with on a daily basis.

My experience during these five months has been wonderful. I know have a stronger understanding of what it's really like to work for the international services. The climax of the period has without a doubt been the final month with the summer schools and new exchange students coming in. With various tasks and increasing responsibilities I can conclude I have developed immensely during my practical training. I wish to thank all my lovely colleagues for this great opportunity and for warmly welcoming me into the community. I wish you all the best!


Text: Hannu Kouhia

No comments: