It's our pleasure to welcome you to attend TAMK’s 2nd International Week in Research, Development and Innovation which will take place in Tampere, Finland on 22-26 April, 2013.
The theme of the week is "Future Calls for Funding – Living Labs in Horizon 2020".
The international week is aimed at RDI staff of TAMK’s partner universities as well as for other partner organisations involved in RDI activities with TAMK.
The programme of the week will include interesting study visits as well as sessions and workshops on focus areas of EU’s future RDI agenda based on the interests of the participants, e.g.
- health and demographic change, senior services
- resource efficiency and sustainability
- intelligent industrial vehicles and machines
- inclusive, innovative society, including ICT, media and culture
- entrepreneurship, including wellbeing entrepreneurship.
The registration is still open until 15 March 2013.
R&D and Education Services at TAMK
Contact person: Ms Ursula Helsky-Lehtola, ursula.helsky-lehtola(at)tamk.fi