|Pauli Kopu is one of the speakers|
Welcome to Tampere Art Factory 2011 seminar on young entrepreneurship
Time: Friday April 15 9:30-12:00
Venue: TAMK Finlayson Campus café
Some 15% of TAMK Art&Media students become entrepreneurs after they graduate. Compared to national statistics this is a high figure. The average share of TAMK students starting their own business at the time of graduation is 4%. What kind of businesses incubate in the fields of culture? Come, hear, see, learn!
Highway to Entrepreneurship - People and Stories Behind the Statistics
Host: Tiina Rinkinen, Producer, Net journalist
- Opening by Tiina Rinkinen. "Blogging your way"
- Fonal Records, CEO Sami Sänpäkkilä, BA in Fine Arts, "Es Symphony #6"
- Zonear, Timo Pietilä: Building a start-up without capital
- Obscure Entertainment: Emilia Howells, Ville Rissanen
- KLOK Creative Agency: Pauli Kopu
- Hannamari Matikainen: “Business” Logic in Fine Arts – How to Survive?
- Lucas Pedersen: Modern Business Ethics
- Mediaporras: Juha Siirtola