Tuesday, 29 March 2011

TAMK Looks



TAMK Looks documents styles and looks from TAMK’s corridors.

We went to check out if the spring sun has yet affected on peoples styles. This time we surveyed men’s spring style.  

Tuomo, 23, Degree Programme in Nursing and Health Care
“Today the warm weather and sunshine affected my choice of clothes. I like both dark and bright colours in clothes.”
Jyri, 23, Degree Programme in Mechanical and Production Engineering
“I want my clothes to be comfortable. Because of the warm weather, I switched my winter jacket to a light leatherjacket. 


 











Jesse, 25, Degree Programme in Mechanical and Production Engineering
“I chose the first clothes that I saw in my closet. My style in the spring does not differ much from my winter style; the jacket changes into a lighter version and I leave my cap off.”



Matti, 23, Degree Programme Building Services Engineering
“My style is casual. Hoodie, jeans and a leather jacket makes my spring style.”

Mauri, 57, Degree Programme in Business Administration
“In the spring the colours of my clothes lighten up. For example my jackets change to lighter colours. I usually wear a pearl grey tie.”

Timo, 23, Degree Programme in Business Information Systems
“I usually wear black clothes. A hat belongs to my usual uniform.”
Petri, 51, Degree Programme in Forestry
“I choose my clothes always so that they are appropriate for the occasion. In spring time I use lighter clothes. I am interested in orienteering so when I put my orienteering gear on; it’s a proof of spring time for me.”












Mikko, 26, Degree Programme in Nursing and Health Care
“Black is my favourite colour. In school I wear casual and comfortable clothes but off duty my style is more personal.”


Roger, 28, Degree Programme in Mechanical and Production Engineering
“I chose my clothes without giving it too much thought. I like colorful clothes more than plain black. Usually I wear jeans or sweatpants, depends on occasion.”


Mika, 20, Degree Programme in Nursing and Health Care
“I like to wear bright colours, usually I have a bright coloured t-shirt.” 

















Text: Siru Määttä
Pictures: Arja Hautala

No comments: