Friday, 8 October 2010

Passing the torch!

Annika Haanpää worked as a trainee for International Services for five months from May until October and today is her last day. Now she is going back to school in Ikaalinen to finish her degree. But before that, she is going to do her Erasmus exchange at IMC Krems, Austria. And now we have a new trainee, Felipe Ludena, who started this week!


And now Felipe would like to tell something about himself:

Hi! I’m a third year tourism student at TAMK. I’m from Spain and I’ve lived in Finland for almost eight years now. Two weeks ago, I saw on the bulleting board of TAMK intranet a notice for practical training vacancy at TAMK International Services. I thought to myself that it would be a good opportunity for me to get more work experience, and especially, to better know more about how TAMK works not only on the outside but also on the inside. I applied for it and got interviewed... and the best of all is that I got the post!! I’m really psyched about it! At the moment, I’m working and doing my practical training at TAMK and I really feel like I’m an important part of an important entity as well as I’m allowed to have an opinion and help develop TAMK! Honest!

Text: Felipe Ludena
Photo: Elina Mannerhovi

No comments: