|The Moogo.com team (Finland) was last year awarded with The Best Business Potential Award, from left to right Antti Ala-Ilkka, Mikko Nurminen, Kimmo Pekari|
Call for Entries is now open!
This year, in addition to honouring Europe's best young talents in 9 categories, the EUROPRIX presents 3 Special Awards!
Feel the credit crunch? Get your "Crisis Discount"!
EUROPRIX is offering a "crisis discount": No registration fee for first time participants!
ENTER YOUR WORK NOW!
- Online / Web Projects
- Offline Projects / Interactive DVD
- Mobile Contents & Applications
- Computer Graphics & Design
- Interactive Installations
- Online & Digital Video / TV
- Content Tools & Interface Design
- Innovative multimedia concept
- Project with the best business potential
- Most creative design
- An all-expenses-paid trip to the EUROPRIX Multimedia Festival in Graz, Austria (November 11-13, 2010)
- Presentation of their project in the EUROPRIX publications, distributed all over Europe
- Great networking and unique promotion opportunities throughout Europe
- Become part of the powerful EUROPRIX community
- Cutting-edge software packages
Submission deadline: July 1, 2010
Submit your project online and learn more: www.europrix.org
TAMK and EUROPRIX have been partners since 1999.
You can learn more about EUROPRIX at our School of Art and Media International Week May 3-7 and Tampere Art Factory May 7-9
Read previous EUROPRIX stories on the Artmedia blog