The Academic Network of the European Academy of Digital Media (EADiM) had the annual conference in Graz, Austria, end of last week. This year the conference was titled "Design, Develop, Deliver - Multimedia and e-content trends".
The sessions covered actual topics like
- Smart Interfaces – intuitive use of augmented and mixed realities
- Mega trends in e-content – what do they mean for education?
- Learning and Teaching Methods – innovations that raise the learning curve
- Students and Social Networks
- Teaching Interactive Story Authoring
The Conference was arranged at FH Joanneum, which also is a TAMK partner university. On day 3 the conference joined an parallel event, the EUROPRIX Multimedia Festival. You will find a story about that soon in this blog.
EADiM Academic Network
Tampere Art Factory
Photo: Advent was celebrated in snowy Graz on Saturday. Trams were free of charge, and people enjoyed the Christmas Market in the old town. The picture was taken from the Needle of Kunsthaus Graz, venue of the EUROPRIX Multimedia Festival