Friday, 28 November 2008

Long distance staff exchange: Unicen, Tandil, Argentina.

TAMK has some exchange universities in South America, one of them is Universidad National de Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires (Unicen) in Argentina. When I started to plan my long-term exchange with our international coordinator Riku-Matti Kinnunen, I told him that I am interested to go to Tandil for three reasons: one of my students, Johanna Velling, was here two years ago and another student, Minna Raitapuro, is going to study here next spring. I also want to improve my Spanish skills and I have been in Argentina before, I really like this country.
Photo: Staff from Faculty of Arts, from the left:Victoria Fuentes, Secretaria de Extensión, Cristina Dimatteo, Secretaria Académica, Carlos Catalano, Decano and Maximiliano Napa, No-Docente

I am mainly working at the Faculty of Arts, which is located in the city center of Tandil, just beside the main square and park. I will also have some lecturers at Department of Languages and next week a lecturer and workshop at the Faculty of Economics, which is located in the campus area, about 7 kms from the city centre.

Photo: Students working at Unicen Campus 18.11.2008

More reports from Tandil during next week!

No comments: